Thursday, June 4, 2009

Passport

Everytime I look at my passport, it means I am going to somewhere. My passport was re-newed in 2003, that was the year when I first went study abroad. I still remember how excited I was at that time. Excited and not knowing what would happen. Now 6 years passed by. Lots of things happened, mostly unexpected, including good and bad. I think the future will be like that too: mostly unexpected, including good and bad. I have no idea if this trip to Armenia would be good or bad, probably a mix, but I hope the good ones dominate.

When I look at my passport, my identity is pretty complicated. I am an Australian, grew up in Hong Kong, studying in the U.S., will be working in Armenia and traveling in Austria, Switzerland and Germany.

Who am I again?

1 comment:

  1. Just finished viewing your blog, Karina. Very interesting! Like to make your identity a bit more complicated? How about saying being a Chinese, holding an Australian passport, grew up in HK, studying in the U.S....etc. Enjoy your stay in Armenia. Will follow your updates. Take good care. Auntie Desiree

    ReplyDelete