Things have been exciting these days. I have visited an Armenia family and experienced their hospitality, saw a very cute Chihuahua mix puppy, rescued a baby Magpie, climbed a tree, took some informal Armenia language lessons, drank really rich and dark Armenian coffee, heard people singing Armenian songs, and eventually (!!) went to a visit a dairy cow farm. There are quite a lot to tell, but my online time doesn’t match my writing time – I usually write the blog journals at home and bring it to the office to upload. I am now at the office but I haven’t written my blog journal yet (if this one doesn’t count).
Anyway, I will show you some pictures first. These are the pictures I took for the dairy farm. I have a lot more pictures, but the internet here is a bit slow and the picture size is too big, so it takes forever to upload several pictures. I have uploaded these because I need to show them to a professor - these are the pictures for work. Anyway, I will fill my stories in sometime later.
Farm #1. Jun 22
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why they are using hands for some cows and machine for others while milking?-Shyam
ReplyDeletethese are great pictures karina! i am so jealous! what kind of cows are those? i'm sure i should know this from the breeds test!
ReplyDeleteNice Pic!!! Enjoy your time in Armenia. Viv
ReplyDelete