I forgot the USB drive in the apartment. I typed out a pretty nice entry with some cool pictures and thought I could upload it when I get to the office. But then I forgot my jump drive at 'home'. Oh well. I will put that entry up tomorrow.
This morning I walked to the office. It was a pretty nice walk. I walked pretty slow, so it took me about half an hour to get there. Usually people take 15-20mins.
Armenia is a country with minimal English. Everything is either in Russian or in Armenian. I learned something: I can distinguish Russian from Armenian, even though I still don't know what they mean. All the road signs or names are in Armenian. So I can't read from the road signs. I need to count the number of streets that I cross or to recognize landmarks/shops to get around.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment