Thursday, July 16, 2009

Problem

Problem. It’s the same problem.

It’s the same problem again. When I love a place so much, I do not want to leave. On the first week I got here, I told people that I would be here for two months and they said it’s pretty short. But at that time I thought two months is a long time. Now I think two months is way too short.
Way too short.

People. It’s always the people. It’s always the people who make a place attractive and beautiful. I cannot be moved by gorgeous mountains or prosperous cities, but only by people’s hearts. The people are always the reasons for me to go back to the same place again and again.

I want to come back to Armenia, although I have not left yet. The good thing is that the people here are always here. They seldom move to another place. They will probably still be here when I try to come back the next time.

Thank you so much, Aragsya.


p.s. Some pictures from trips from work


Crop village visit

3 comments:

  1. When u r leaving Armenia? What is ur schedule and when u will be back in US?-Shyam

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very deep. It's true -- scenery only thrills for a while. I never found that deep people connection in Japan. Just wanted my own people back. Part of me still wants to move back to Michigan where the oldest and truest people connections still are, you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! It's always hard to say goodbye because of the people, the social fabric definitely enrich a place! It's been two months already?! that's really QUICK!! Hope you have a great time for the rest of your trip.
    Viv

    ReplyDelete