Thursday, May 28, 2009

A glimpse of Armenia

No. I am not there yet. I am still in the U.S.

Today I met with Megan who went to Armenia few years ago doing similar projects. She showed me a lot of cool pictures of Yerevan, the captial city of Armenia, and the pictures of many beautiful places around it. Looks like a cool place to visit. There is a lot of culture too.

I exchanged $10,000 cash from Megan. Woo, holding ten thousand cash in my hand is amazing. Oh, I should say I got 10,000 AMD from her. It's about US$40. Ha.

Honestly, I just started learning about milk TODAY. I should have started that eariler. Hope it doesn't matter too much.

10 more days, then I will be going to a continent that I have never stepped on.

2 comments:

  1. 10000!! in cash too! you are rich! haaaa. Be sure to take bunch of pics there so I can see how Armenia is like. Maybe also show us the money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem, will show you the cash later

    ReplyDelete